*PLEASE NOTE FRESH PLANTS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION IN STORE AT STUDIO BLACK ONLY. WE DO NOT OFFER SHIPPING FOR PLANTS.
The Peperomia Argyreia, also known as the Peperomia Watermelon, is a must have for any avid plant collector. The Peperomia Watermelon gets its name from its appearance as each of its leaves is green and silver-striped and looks very similar to the rind of a watermelon. It is an evergreen perennial that grows approx. 30cm in height. It needs very bright, indirect light to maintain its variegation on its leaves.
- Habitat: For a bushier plant pinch tips through spring and summer months to encourage additional shoots to form.
- Light: Bright, indirect light.
- Water: Water from dry only. Leaf loss is a sign of over-watering.
- Soil: Use well-drained mixed soil. Allow soil to dry out between waterings.
- Fertilizer: Only required once a year, through its growing season.